Teresa drapes you in luxurious warmth and softness. It is your friend in the wind and snow, guiding you through seasons.
Luxurious and pleasant scarf has a small and stylish Aarikka a logo.
- Colour: Black
- Material: 50 % mohair, 32 % polyamide, 18 % merino wool
- Made in Finland. Designed in Finland.
- Hand wash 30 °C with similar colours or dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry or bleach.
- Reshape, place flat to dry.
Did you notice the wood grains?
Every wooden Aarikka item is unique, because every piece of wood is unique. Products are handmade, visible in them and the volume they are made in - small volumes for a need. So the small details of life are visible. Light stripes visible in the wooden pearls are made by Kaija's husband Erkki Ruokonen's unique technique, which is still used to hand-dye all wooden products in Raisio.
Finnish handicraft & design
Eco-friendliness and sustainability are of the utmost importance to us. That’s why we choose only the best wood for our raw materials.