Saimi, as comforting as a long-overdue hug between friends. Warm, and full of feeling.
Short Saimi cardigan is a timeless classic with long raglan sleeves, V neck and buttons. The cardigan is made of luxurious mohair, and it is a delightfully soft and warm.
- Model is 177 cm tall and wears size S
- Colour: Fuchsia
- Material: 82 % mohair, 16 % polyamide, 2 % elastane
- Sizes: S-XXL
- Made in Latvia. Designed in Finland.
- Hand wash 30 °C with similar colours.
- Do not tumble dry or bleach.
- Shape when wet, dry flat.
Did you notice the wood grains?
Every wooden Aarikka item is unique, because every piece of wood is unique. Products are handmade, visible in them and the volume they are made in - small volumes for a need. So the small details of life are visible. Light stripes visible in the wooden pearls are made by Kaija's husband Erkki Ruokonen's unique technique, which is still used to hand-dye all wooden products in Raisio.
Finnish handicraft & design
Eco-friendliness and sustainability are of the utmost importance to us. That’s why we choose only the best wood for our raw materials.